TRANSFORM BUSINESS: Smart Cities & Initiatives Business Transformation service as the part of SDP’s Management Consulting & Government Advisory service offering for Public, Private and Social sector clients.
Product/ Service Delivery Duration:
Min 2-3 months depending upon Size of offering required and Scope of Work.
Ideal Client Type:
Public, Private and Social sector clients: International Agencies, National Governments-Ministries; Local Governments-Municipalities, Development Authorities, Smart City SPVs/ offices, Private Companies.
What is in the package of Product/Services (Deliverables)?
Smart Cities & Initiatives Business Transformation service Report.
Product Offering/SoW Overview:
- Smart City & Initiatives Business Transformation Strategy related to Organizational Transformation, Management, Digital, Cultural Information Systems Transformation
- Transformation of Business Processes
- Support in Establishing Leadership for Smart City & Initiatives §Smart City & Initiatives Planning and Scoping
- Smart City & Initiatives Set up Program Management
- Smart City & Initiatives Build Resource
- System Development Process.
- Smart City & Initiatives Execution
- Smart City & Initiatives Integration
- The Modern Business Transformation Framework
- Examples of successful Business Transformations
Enhanced data collection
Stronger resource management
Data-driven customer insights
A better customer experience
Encourages digital culture (with improved collaboration)
Begin with a strategy-informed ambition
Lead with capabilities
Drive to value
Build in sustainability
Be agile and flexible
Invest in program talent
Increased efficiency and productivity
Better resource management
Improved customer engagements
Faster time to market
Additional Free Offerings:
- Passive resistance to change from within the organization.
- Transformation fatigue from continual challenges
- Difficulty in securing and protecting funding
- Keeping priority on what matters for long-term success
- Maintaining digital transformations through a downturn.