MAP CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE: Smart City & Initiative Customer Experience Mapping Services as the part of SDP’s Management Consulting & Government Advisory service offering for Public, Private and Social sector clients.
Product/ Service Delivery Duration:
Min 2-3 months depending upon Size of offering required and Scope of Work.
Ideal Client Type:
Public, Private and Social sector clients: International Agencies, National Governments-Ministries; Local Governments-Municipalities, Development Authorities, Smart City SPVs/ offices, Private Companies.
What is in the package of Product/Services (Deliverables)?
- Smart City & Initiative Customer Experience Mapping Services report
- Support for Smart City & Initiative Customer Experience Mapping.
Product Offering/SoW Overview:
CX Project Planning:
- Develop project charter and detailed project plan.
- Agree on project team, timelines & sign-off protocols.
- Formulate the steering committee from both sides.
- Kickoff project by including all relevant stakeholders within Municipality.
- Develop Customer Experience Management Capabilities:
- Build the context by understanding the current strategy, business model and operating model.
-Assess the current state & customer experience management maturity level.
-Benchmark CX activities with global and regional practices.
-Develop CX Strategy & including main initiatives and roadmap.
-Develop CX management framework.
-Organize workshops and meetings with all related customer experience stakeholders to understand the existing customer journeys.
-Assess comprehensively the existing operating model of Services to identify the service blueprint dimensions.
-Map as-is customer journeys and develop as-is service blueprints.
-Assess current digital channels including user experience (UX) within digital touch points in alignment.
-Develop UX strategy and roadmap along with user interface initiatives.
-Train staff on CX management dimensions.
- Assess Current Services & Understand The Customers’ Experiences
-Map the internal and external stakeholders along with defining the influence of each category.
-Review & update customer segmentation and define detailed persona profiles.
-Conduct primary research (qualitative and quantitative) to collect the feedback of all categories of stakeholders on the existing services and experience through questionnaires and focus groups.
-Review and update current customer happiness surveys.
-Identify the personas' experiences for all services across all touch points through identifying related challenges.
-Define major expectations for each group of customers (per persona).
-Identify all potential improvements in terms;
✓ Personalization of services/ bundles.
✓ Advanced technologies deployment.
✓ Service delivery process.
✓ Potential partnerships/ outsourcing.
✓ Customer data collection and analysis.
- Redesign the services to meet Current & Future Customer Expectations
-Propose new digital channels that can improve customer journey inline with Omni channel approach.
-Develop to-be customer journeys and service blueprints focusing on service delivery channels, inputs and outputs.
-Design all the related enablers to achieve the to-be customer journeys including required business rules, systems, SLA’s, data structure, dynamic feedback and dependencies.
-Conduct brainstorming sessions with all related stakeholders validate the new journey maps.
-Define service performance cards including the required performance measures in addition to the
-Design the service delivery processes and the data management processes.
-Ensure alignment of the customer experience processes & services processes with existing business process architecture.
- Develop Customer Experience & Services Transformation Plans
-Develop transformation plans for each service to boost customer experience focusing on the areas of initiatives, projects cards, key stakeholders, etc.
-Define business requirements for the technology related projects as part of the transformation plan.
-Develop user experience (UX) and user interface detailed transformation plans for each digital channel.
-Develop newly proposed digital service channels plans including the initiatives, projects cards and priorities.
-Recommend the budgetary estimates for the proposed Technology related projects, and the high-level implementation roadmap.
-Provide knowledge transfer sessions and the related material to all interested internal stakeholders on the main outputs of the project.
-Focus on the following topics in the training sessions: CX maturity, Customer journey mapping, Service design.
Empathize with your customers
Get a uniform view of their journey
Identify gaps in service or communications
Predict customer behavior
Improve the customer journey
Provide a visual aid for stakeholders
Remove silos from departments
See the experience from the customer's perspective
Enhance your content marketing strategy
Create a smoother experience
Increase customer engagement
Attract loyal customers
Boost employee satisfaction
Additional Free Offerings:
MAP CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- Developing a CX Culture and Customer-first Mindset
- Ensure Deep Enough Customer Understanding
- Defining Great CX
- Prioritizing CX Initiatives
- Ensuring CX ROI
- Delivering Demonstrable and Measurable Experience Improvements
- Ensuring the Right, Meaningful CX Metrics aligned with Operational and Financial Metrics
- Maximize CX Centric Customer Care and Customer Success
- Addressing Employee Experience (EX) and the Employee Voice
- Sufficient CX Discipline and Techniques Understanding