DATA DASHBOARDS: Data Dashboard Designing & Development services as the part of SDP’s Management Consulting service offering for Public, Private and Social sector clients.
Product/ Service Delivery Duration:
Min 4-6 months depending upon Size of offering required and Scope of Work.
Ideal Client Type:
Public, private and social sector clients: International Agencies, National Governments-Ministries; Local Governments-Municipalities, Development Authorities, Smart City SPVs/ offices, Private Companies.
What is in the package of Product/Services (Deliverables)?
Smart City & Initiatives Data Dashboard
Product Offering/SoW Overview:
- Smart Solutions Benchmarking Data Dashboard-Web-Platform, Designing & Development, Innovation Management Benchmark, Smart Solutions and strategy best practices, Procurement and Sourcing Benchmarking, Finance Effectiveness Benchmarking, Information Technology(IT) Benchmarking, Data analysis and visualization, Data integration, Data processing and storage, Data distribution.
- Stakeholder Identification and Management-Stakeholder Mapping Engagement Plan, Periodic reviews throughout the project lifecycle Assessment of stakeholder needs and interests, Stakeholder communication and management plans, Stakeholder directory.
- City performance Indicators (KPI)-Preparing the smart governance structure, Drafting Policies, Boosting ease in delivery of public services, Integration of operational data across systems and city government agencies.
- Government Liasioning-Initial approvals, Strategic outsource procurement Liaison with embassies & chamber of commerce.
- Global Certification, Ranking and Standardization- Data Analytics & Insights, Data Visualization Dashboards, Data enrichment & extraction, Data architecture audit and implementation.
- Program performance monitoring-Delivering value-added Planning and implementation of Infrastructure projects, Formulating the most suitable infrastructure strategy to minimize value & Market intelligence.
- Innovation and urban lab-Data analysis and visualization, Population Mapping, Projections of Future Populations Needs, Help in project customization based on target customer groups.
- For Urban Data Dashboards or Cities, there is diversity of tracks like Demography & Social Infrastructures, Urban Policies & Governance, Urban Infrastructure Planning, Environment Sustainability-Climate Change-Urban-Heritage-Tourism-Integrated Development Planning, Urban Economics-Finance-International Trade & Development Benchmarking, Smart Technologies Benchmarking, Smart Cities Project Tenders Analysis, Stakeholder Management, Vendor Management, Programme & Project KPIs
- Easy Smartphone Dashboard-Creating mobile phone smart city dashboards to connect with citizens is quick, easier and mobile device accessible.
- Citizen Dashboard-Create a dashboard that can be shared with citizens and other departments of the city government.
- Citizen Reports-When a citizen reports an issue on a phone, system instantly generates alerts on the smart city monitoring system, helping resolve the problem faster.
- Citizen Voting-Citizens can vote on agenda items and the voting data can be immediately used.
- Provides at-a-glance visibility as dashboards are design to be intuitive to any user. The graphic design allows an easy and smooth navigation throughout the information.
- Improves decision making, this data dashboard holds immense potential to be leveraged and in turn help the city economy, making different businesses more effective and creative/ innovative, greater efficiency, accountability, and transparency in city governance decisions while fostering civic engagement, co-creation, and innovation in problem-solving.
- Up-to-date progress evaluation- all-in-one assessment, in the past users would spend large amount of time reviewing and analyzing different reports to end in a final conclusion.
- Dashboards are developed with the ability to get as deeper in information as required by simply selecting the desired variable or object.
- The interactive panels to enhance UX & UI on the web based platform with features of Simple drag-and-drop editor, Diverse smart city theme, AWS cloud-based stable, Scalable smart city, Easy chart creation with CSV, Various i-frame widgets, Mobile dashboard menu, Dashboard address QR code generation, Automatic connection of citizen data, YouTube auto-connect, User manuals, HTTPS encryption, Real-time monitoring using API, Interlocking all sensors with IoT data.
- Geospatial AI based real time data integration and decision making and use of Machine learning based data insights, visualization, data charts and other useful applications based recommendation.
- Robust data governance visualization mechanism to successfully imbibe a culture of data awareness and data usage in its functioning.
- Effective- Flexible and efficient cost planning with a variety of service options, providing only the essential core features.
- Map-based Visualization-Visualizing the data on a map allows it to be seen and understood at a glance.
Additional Free Offerings:
- Currently available is in questionnaire pattern displayed on city website.
- Limited datasets type available
- There is no such digital management of tracking of projects performance, Programme-Project KPIs etc.
- Huge investment of ICCC project but with limited data smartness, only available for internal purposes based operations of the services or less dynamic dashboard.
- Lack of display panels of the city data for citizens.
- Lack of interactive display panels for the efficient tracking and monitoring by decision makers.
- Limited resource planning and integration of channels of ICT, IoT sensors, Digital Solution etc.