HIRE HEADHUNTER: Smart City Executive and Specialists-Headhunt Hiring Support service as the part of SDP’s Management Consulting & Government Advisory service offering for Public, Private and Social sector clients.
Product/ Service Delivery Duration:
Min 1-2 months depending upon Size of offering required and Scope of Work.
Ideal Client Type:
Public, Private and Social sector clients: International Agencies, National Governments-Ministries; Local Governments-Municipalities, Development Authorities, Smart City SPVs/ offices, Private Companies.
What is in the package of Product/Services (Deliverables)?
Smart City Executive and Specialists Hiring Support service
Product Offering/SoW Overview:
- Build a talent pool-Look into past hiring processes for candidates who advanced to the final stages or source new candidates.
- To evaluate the background and the experience of the candidate and compared to the job profile and calling the candidates matching the rofile for an interview.
- To perform a Personal Profile Analysis and – if needed – an aptitude test followed by evaluation including written and oral feedback.
- Engage past and passive candidates.
- Train hiring teams-Instruct interviewers on how to prepare for interviews.
- Arrange mock interviews.
- Disseminate recruiting resources.
- Diversify your recruiting strategies-Using social media to post your jobs or promote your company.
- Showcasing your culture, benefits and employee stories in your careers site to encourage more applicants.
- Attending job fairs and host recruiting events whenever possible.
- Using tools like People Search to source candidates based on location, skills and other job-related criteria.
- Develop Reporting capabilities, which can help you extract useful insight from your past processes to improve the future ones.
- Scheduling tools and calendar integrations, which can help you schedule phone screens and interviews fast and minimize back-and-forth communications.
- Built-in templates, which help you post job ads and send emails to candidates fast, without writing the text from scratch every time.
- Interview scorecards, which can make the shift towards structured interviews smoother.
- Assessment integrations, which help you evaluate candidates more objectively.
Attract Passive Candidates.
Hire Better Employees
Keep It Confidential
Sourcing the right senior Executives and Specialists candidates.
Engaging qualified candidates
Using data-driven recruitment
Building a strong employer brand
Ensuring a good candidate experience
Creating an efficient recruiting process
Additional Free Offerings:
- Missing Industry Experience
- Being Removed From The Process
- Having Your Best Interest At Heart
- A Wide Pool Of Applicants Without The Right Qualifications
- Losing Applicants To Competitors
- Providing An Insignificant Interview Experience
- A Delayed Hiring Process
- Lack Of Branding
- Great candidates are often fielding multiple offers at once
- There’s too much noise in the market, making it hard to grab candidates’ attention.
- There’s a shortage of talent with the skills your company needs
- Testing candidates’ skills accurately and fairly can be tricky
- Hiring managers are too picky with what they want
- Recruiters sometimes lack the technical knowledge needed to answer candidates’ questions
- There aren’t enough hours in the day
- Engaging qualified candidates
- Creating an efficient recruiting process