ONLINE ADVISOR: As the part of SDP’s Advisory services for Public, Private and Social sector clients. Exclusively for National & Local Governments.
Product/ Service Delivery Duration:
Min 1-2 months depending upon Size of offering required and Scope of Work.
Ideal Client Type:
Public, Private and Social sector clients: International Agencies, National Governments-Ministries; Local Governments-Municipalities, Development Authorities, Smart City SPVs/ offices, Private Companies.
What is in the package of Product/Services (Deliverables)?
Smart City & Inititiatives Advisory services exclusively for National & Local Governments.
Product Offering/SoW Overview:
- Smart City Technology Advisory
-KPIs/Program Performance Monitoring
-MoUs Signing and Contract management
-Urban Policies & Toolkits
-Tender RFP/RFQ/RFI/DPR Preparation
-Innovation and urban innovation/Living lab
-Capacity building Workshops.
- Smart Data Dashboard Platform
- Smart Solutions Benchmarking Data Dashboard-
- Stakeholder Identification and Management
- City performance Indicators (KPI)-
- Global Ranking and Standardization-
- Executive Educating
- Smart Workforce Planning & Analytics
- Sustainability & Resilience Advisory
- Climate Change and Carbon Management-
- Supporting you on the SDG journey-
- Corporate Social Responsibility Advisory
- Sustainability Assurance
- Sustainable Supply Chains & operations
*in detailed scopes can be agreed with the client.
Gaining a different perspective.
Ask Expert Questions.
Improving your team's skill base.
Developing Methods and Strategies
Increasing your own confidence
Building trusting relationships
Providing hassle free advisory.
Selecting right fit service offering as per requirement through advisor discussion.
Engagement of local, global and experienced Advisors.
Additional Free Offerings:
- Increasing Client Demand
- Rising competition
- Amplified competition
- Tight deadlines
- The intricacy of the project
- Keeping the Right Resources.
- Gaining Project Efficiency.
- Innovating New Ideas to Stay Competitive.
- Keeping Up With Shifting Client Demands.
- Increasing Project Complexity
- Unpredictability in the marketplace.
- The need for new and trendy skillsets.