GENERATE IMPACT: Smart City & Initiative Impact Generation service as the part of SDP’s Management Consulting & Government Advisory service offering for Public, Private and Social sector clients.
Product/ Service Delivery Duration:
Min 2-3 months depending upon Size of offering required and Scope of Work
Ideal Client Type:
Public, Private and Social sector clients: International Agencies, National Governments-Ministries; Local Governments-Municipalities, Development Authorities, Smart City SPVs/ offices, Students, Researchers, Universities, Private Companies.
What is in the package of Product/Services (Deliverables)?
- Smart City & Initiative Impact Generation Report.
- Support & Guidelines for Smart City & Initiative Impact Generation service.
Product Offering/SoW Overview:
- To identify, predict and value changes of an action.
- The development of methodologies to assess impacts depend on-The relationship between territorial elements (or Characteristics) and the actions
- The specific measurements and the necessary information to estimate the impacts.
- The mitigation measures, compensation and followup.
- To ensure compliance with regulations.
- To provide a comprehensive coverage of a full range of impacts, including social, economic and physical.
- To distinguish between positive and negative, large and small, long term and short term, reversible and irreversible impacts.
- To identify secondary, indirect and cumulative impacts as well as direct impacts.
- To distinguish between significant and insignificant impacts.
- To develop indices for impact generation of smart city initiatives.
- Understand the nature and location of the project and possible alternatives.
- Identify factors of analysis and assessment objectives
- Preliminary identification of impacts and scoping.
- Baseline studies and evolution in the absence of projects.
- Prediction and assessment of impacts and alternatives comparison. Mitigation.
- Monitoring and Impacts management.
Additional Free Offerings:
- Limited techniques can be used in predicting the impacts.
- Professional judgment with adequate reasoning and supporting data.
- Experiments or tests.
- Past experience.
- Numerical calculations & mathematical models.
- Physical or visual analysis.
- Geographical information systems.