RESILIENCE ADVISOR: Smart City & Initiatives-Resilience Advisory service as the part of SDP’s Management Consulting & Government Advisory service offering for Public, Private and Social sector clients.
Product/ Service Delivery Duration:
Min 2-3 months depending upon Size of offering required and Scope of Work.
Ideal Client Type:
Public, Private and Social sector clients: International Agencies, National Governments-Ministries; Local Governments-Municipalities, Development Authorities, Smart City SPVs/ offices, Private Companies.
What is in the package of Product/Services (Deliverables)?
- Smart Cities & Initiatives-Resilience Advisory service.
- Support services for Smart Cities & Initiatives-Resilience Advisory service.
Product Offering/SoW Overview:
Framework design: Identifying resilience as a key strategic initiative is the start of the resilience journey.
-Impact assessment and Single Point of Failure analysis across work, workforce, workplace, and enabling services
-Enterprise resilience framework based on Resilience by Design model Integration of resilience with risk and security management frameworks.
-Resilience uplift: Strategic objectives, operating models, as well as threat landscapes constantly evolve necessitating the alignment and upliftment of resilience strategies.
-Resilience lab to comprehend and establish resilience apprehensions and expectations Maturity assessment using SDP’s Capability Assessment model Enhancement of existing crisis and resilience program.
- Resilience operations: Embedded resilience programs are increasingly becoming intrinsic to organizational strategy.
- Embedded operations management of crisis and resilience programs augmenting response capabilities
- Risk sensing, incident management, and crisis orchestration.
- Digitalisation of areas that can further enhance the resilience capabilities.
- Identification of Focus areas & support for Resilience Framework designing, activation & transformation.
Enhanced level of crisis and continuity preparedness.
Holistic coverage ensuring multi Enhanced level of crisis and continuity preparedness dimensional resilience.
Implementation enabled through digital tools and platforms.
Framework aligned to international standards.
Close integration with related risk and security frameworks.
Failure Scenario Analysis built into the process definition and design.
Elimination of Single-Point of Failure across the process cycle through redundancy.
Recovery strategies intrinsically built as part of the process workflow.
Stress testing at every stage of the process cycle to provide ongoing confidence.
Building resilient organizational culture through ongoing awareness.
Additional Free Offerings:
- Global pandemic
- Supply chain outages
- Building a resilient foundation
- Persistent cyber attacks
- Geopolitical activities
- Organisations Public utility outage