E-BOOKS: Smart City & Initiative e-books as the part of SDP’s Management Consulting & Government Advisory service offering for Public, Private and Social sector clients
Product/ Service Delivery Duration:
Instant e-books on sale.
Ideal Client Type:
Public, Private and Social sector clients: International Agencies, National Governments-Ministries; Local Governments-Municipalities, Development Authorities, Smart City SPVs/ offices, Private Companies.
What is in the package of Product/Services (Deliverables)?
Smart City e-books.
Product Offering/SoW Overview:
Publishing e-books on the following Smart City topics (not limited to the following):
- SC Fundamental e-books: Smart City Conceptualization, Smart City Principles, Smart cities and community, Smart Cities, Smart Citizens, Future Cities, Responsive Cities; Smart Urbanism; Basics Of Smart Solutions In Urbanism, Buildings, Information; Co-Creating Sustainable Cities; Connected City; Protyping Future Cities; Smart Cities Basics; Smart Sustainable Cities – methodologies;
- Smart City Physical Infrastructure e-books: Smart Cities Infrastructure Planning and Development, Urban Infrastructure and Smart Cities, Smart City Design & Development; Smart Buildings; BIM Smart Information modelling; Smart Energy & Mobility In Infrastructure, Finance, Management; Urban Design-Future Cities; BIM: from sketch to digital twin.
-Smart City Innovation & Technologies e-books: Emerging Design and Technology in Smart Cities; Smart Cities Technologies and applications : BIM-GIS- IOT-AI; BIM and GIS for making Smart Cities using Infraworks-Civil 3d-ArcGIS; BIM and GIS for making Smart Cities using Infraworks-Civil 3D-ArcGIS; Urban Science & Informatics; Smart Cities and Urban Analytics; Smart Cities and Urban Analytics; Smart Cities-IoT Foundations Standards and Ecosystems; Emerging technologies integration.
-SC Policies, Standardization & Governance e-books: Standardization of Smart City; Smart measurement and learning; Smart E-Governance; Urban Governance: Resilient and Smart Cities; Citizen Participation and Inclusive Governance.
-SC Societal e-books: Smart Cities-Urban Sociology for Urban World; Smart Sustainable Cities - the Social Design.
-Smart City Service Oriented e-books: Smart Transportation for Smart Cities; Safety, Security and Disaster Management for Smart Citizen; Smart Energy; Smart Mobility; Urban Analytics and Visualization; Smart Initiatives; Smart Initiatives Interoperability Model.
-SC Digital Infrastructure e-books: Digital Transformation of Mega Cities, Digital Transformation.
-SC Management e-books: Smart Urban Infrastructures Management, Smart leadership and strategy, Project Management in Smart Cities; Management of Urban Infrastructures; Smart City Development and Management; Smart City Public Systems.
-SC Economics & Financials Oriented e-books: Sustainable Smart Funding for Smart Cities; Economics for Smart Cities and Climate Policy; Business Challenges; Smart Infrastructure Finance; Smart Sustainable Cities, new forms of Entrepreneurship & open innovation accelerators.
-SC Environment, Resilience & Sustainability Oriented e-books: Application of Solar Energy for Smart Cities; Green Buildings in Smart Cities; Solid waste Management in Smart Cities; Sustainable Water and Sanitation for Smart Cities; Sustainable Cities-Economy; Cities and the Challenge of Sustainable Development; Urban Design And Sustainability; Smart Resources & Resilience; Cities and Climate Change; Climate Adaptation and Local Resilience; Inclusive Service Delivery & the SDGs; The Age of Sustainable Development.
Stick to critical thinking paired with the scientific method to create a model customized to your needs, desired outcomes, and the capabilities to create to get there.
Identify and communicate quantifiable, organization-wide objectives to align your people, while setting outcome-based metrics for your teams to provide a clear scope of progress.
Just because you’ve found a problem-solution fit for the time being doesn’t mean it will remain a solution in the future—you’ll learn, unlearn, and relearn along the way.
- Sharing your lessons learned along the way is the greatest gift to help others on their journey, inspiring action and debunking the myth that it’s impossible to innovate in your highly regulated, bureaucratic business domain.
- Provide the organization with project information from previous projects which to evaluate project schedules and budgets, ensure they are realistic, and review project performance.
Additional Free Offerings:
- Insufficient understanding/appreciation of Smart City/Initiatives needs
- A lack of access to or existence of facilities, programmes, or resources to support awareness
- Failing to provide support for or access to Smart City Knowledge
- Insufficient availability of resources
- Lack of standardized Smart City and Initiatives evaluation indicators
- Lack of general awareness and knowledge of risk drivers and the stakeholders’ Smart City and Initiatives roles (including at the local level)
- A lack of understanding of existing legal instruments