SOLUTION ARCHITECT: Smart City & Initiatives-Solution Architecture Reference Designing Services as the part of SDP’s Management Consulting & Government Advisory service offering for Public, Private and Social sector clients.
Product/ Service Delivery Duration:
Min 3-4 months depending upon Size of offering required and Scope of Work.
Ideal Client Type:
Public, Private and Social sector clients: International Agencies, National Governments-Ministries; Local Governments-Municipalities, Development Authorities, Smart City SPVs/ offices, Private Companies.
What is in the package of Product/Services (Deliverables)?
Smart City & Initiatives-Solution Architecture Reference Design.
Support for Smart City & Initiative Solution Architecture Reference Designing.
Product Offering/SoW Overview:
Reference Business Architecture of Smart Solutions.
Reference Information Architecture of Smart Solutions.
Reference Information Security Architecture for Smart Solutions.
Reference System Architecture for Smart Solutions.
Reference Application Architecture for Smart Solutions.
Reference Technology Architecture for Smart Solutions.
Reference Software Architecture for Smart Solutions
Reference Data Architecture for Smart Solutions.
Analyzing the technology environment and Finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems.
Analyzing enterprise specifics-Describing the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders.
Analyzing and documenting requirements
Setting the collaboration framework
Creating a solution prototype
Participating in technology selection
Controlling solution development
Supporting project management
Defining features, phases, and solution requirements.
Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
Selecting the project technology stack
Compliance with non-functional requirements
Designing and planning a cloud solution architecture;
Managing and provisioning a solution infrastructure;
Designing for security and compliance;
Analyzing and optimizing technical and business processes;
Managing implementation; and
Ensuring solution and operations reliability
How the existing system and the technology deployment is supported during migration.
Illustrating when and at what point key resources are required.
Outlining both the migration testing and implementation testing solutions.
How the data migration will be performed.
Who has responsibility for the delivery of hardware.
- Design Monitoring, §Design Identity And Security,
- Design Data Storage,
- Design Business Continuity, And
- Design Infrastructure
- Delivery resource is supplied as and when required during implementation.
- Your project has been correctly priced and is delivered to budget.
- Your project is delivered on time and within scope.
- Your business receives a better product.
- You have a 99.9% chance of project success.
Additional Free Offerings:
- Lesser knowledge about which solution fits the enterprise ecosystem best.
- Run a digital transformation project without linking technology and business perspectives, which is squarely in a solution architect’s wheelhouse.
- Face a lot of risks which are present, uncertain requirements can appear, multiple products must be implemented at once, or the underlying technologies aren’t approved yet.
- Pitch a product roadmap to investors for presenting a future product to investors and stakeholders, a solution architect will suggest the technologies that will match product requirements and communicate the reasoning in plain and clear business terms.
- Need to set up communications between stakeholders and engineers as there is the communication gap between technical and non-technical specialists.
- Many teams are involved in the project as it may be a large project that requires someone to manage designers, technical or business architect teams to produce a quality technical project outcome.