TRANSFORMATION ROADMAP: Smart City & Initiative Transformation Roadmap Services as the part of SDP’s Management Consulting & Government Advisory service offering for Public, Private and Social sector clients.
Product/ Service Delivery Duration:
Min 1-2 months depending upon Size of offering required and Scope of Work.
Ideal Client Type:
Public, Private and Social sector clients: International Agencies, National Governments-Ministries; Local Governments-Municipalities, Development Authorities, Smart City SPVs/ offices, Private Companies.
What is in the package of Product/Services (Deliverables)?
Smart City & Initiative Transformation Roadmap Generation Services report
Support for Transformation Roadmap Generation.
Product Offering/SoW Overview:
Determine what types of planning are needed
Assess external and internal situation:
- Analyze external forces and trends,
- Identify and prioritize customers’ and other stakeholders’ needs and wants,
- Analyze digital technologies suitable for enhancing customer experience,
- Analyze current business & operating model,
- Analyze people and cultural potential for changes, - Map and cross-map core & extended architectural domains
- Develop strategy and assess business impacts:
-Define different business scenarios.
-Define target customer segments and technologies to be used.
-Develop to-be business model.
-Develop goal/objective hierarchy.
-Analyze objectives/business architecture impact.
-Analyze business architecture/IT architecture impact.
- Architect business solution:
-Visualize to-be business architecture.
-Develop to-be people practices & organizational culture.
-Design to-be organization structure.
-Design to-be value chain & processes
-Visualize to-be IT architecture.
-Analyze current state/target state transformation.
- Establish initiatives and deploy solution:
-Define initiatives based on the objectives.
-Create initiative measurement criteria & KPIs.
-Establish project plan.
-Monitor progress & deploy corrective measures.
-Evaluate the level of success
Measure progress against the objectives
Revisit and monitor the plan to ensure it remains valid
Adapt the strategy as business conditions change
Set a Clear End-State Vision
Address People, Processes, Technology, and Physical Infrastructure Concurrently.
Use a Life Cycle Approach to Develop a Roadmap
Efficient Program Stakeholder Management
Proper Program Governance
An overview of the initiative’s key stages and milestones
Key resources to save time and ensure successful execution
Perspectives on the cross-functional team to support the initiative
Additional Free Offerings:
- Lack of Change Management Strategy.
- Complex Software & Technology.
- Driving Adoption of New Tools & Processes.
- Continuous Evolution of Customer Needs.
- Lack of a Digital Transformation Strategy.
- Lack of Proper IT Skills.
- Security Concerns.