Bid Evaluation service as the part of SDP’s Management Consulting & Government Advisory service offering for Public, Private and Social sector clients.
Product/ Service Delivery Duration:
Min 1 months depending upon Size of offering required and Scope of Work.
Ideal Client Type:
Public, Private and Social sector clients: International Agencies, National Governments-Ministries; Local Governments-Municipalities, Development Authorities, Smart City SPVs/ offices, Private Companies.
What is in the package of Product/Services (Deliverables)?
Vendors’ Services & Solutions RFPs/RFIs/RFQs evaluation documents.
Product Offering/SoW Overview:
- Determine requirements with stakeholders
- Define project scope
- Establish RFP priorities
- Proposed Project Activities
- Proposal Content
- Develop or review Bids & Tenders (RFPs/RFIs/RFQs) & other needed tender documents for all the selected solutions & services,
- Management-Tender Release,
- Evaluation and recommendations.
- Quotations gathering, organizing, comparing, and analyzing.
- Saving analysis and recommendations
- Negotiation and revisions
- Offer history & Saving reports
- Evaluation score cards (RFP)
- Cost-effective resource utilization.
- High Level of transparency
- Providing hassle free bid management.
- Selecting right fit qualified contractor or vendor through expert evaluation.
Additional Free Offerings:
- Lack of transparency,
- Poor Evaluation,
- Managing a Varied Workload,
- Pressurized Time Constraints,
- Coordination & Collaboration,
- Bid management cost, of the PMO at public, private and sector offices.