CHECK QUALITY OF LIFE: Check Quality of Life (QoL) service as the part of SDP’s Management Consulting & Government Advisory service offering for Public, Private and Social sector clients.
Product/ Service Delivery Duration:
Min 2-3 months depending upon Size of offering required and Scope of Work.
Ideal Client Type:
Public, Private and Social sector clients: International Agencies, National Governments-Ministries; Local Governments-Municipalities, Development Authorities, Smart City SPVs/ offices, Private Companies.
What is in the package of Product/Services (Deliverables)?
QoL Report including framework design and development model with Quality of Life (QoL) solutions.
Providing Quality of Life (QoL) indicators, guidelines and recommendations.
Product Offering/SoW Overview:
Setting up the objectives of Quality of Life (QoL) Program.
Identification of QoL indicators related to general well-being of individuals and societies, outlining negative and positive features of life observing life satisfaction, including everything from physical health, family, education, employment, wealth, safety, security to freedom, religious beliefs, and the environment.
Setting up major strategic pillars for Quality of life (QoL) for the smart cities.
Identifying the global indices for measuring Quality of Life (QoL).
QoL Indicators Categorization.
QoL Impact Generation-wise Mapping of Smart Cities Initiatives.
QOL Global Ranking of the smart cities context & Recommendation.
Measuring life quality that focuses on service availability (potential in the private and/or public market) and outcome measures-Public safety, Health, Living, Infrastructure, Education, Social & Economic environment, Citizen Satisfaction, Other indicators.
Productive, Happy And Healthful Associates.
Promote human dignity and growth.
Work & engage citizens together collaboratively.
Humanized Work Through Quality Of Work Life- Job Enlargement vs. Job Enrichment.
Increased in individual productivity, accountability and commitment.
For better teamwork and communication.
Strengthen workplace learning.
Better manage on-going change and transition.
Participate in management at all levels in shaping the society.
Additional Free Offerings:
CHECK QUALITY OF LIFE
- The structure and content of the measures of QoL.
- The ways in which they were developed, and their systems of weighting of QoL.
- Which method and Indicators to be used for QOL measurement be identified: as internationally agreed framework for economic determinants (GDP, etc), to evolve mutually agreed common measures of specific domains of human capital and social & environmental capital ( both objective and subjective indicators) of QOL with its domains;
- To go beyond it and make Smart City compatible with the new realities of QOL measurement;
- Standardization of concepts and definitions of all domains, guidelines for the data collection and methods are to be formulated;
- Since collection of data is demand driven, so efforts should be made to identify data gaps at country level for updated Smart City initiative and address it;
- Time series are to be prepared for indicators where Data are already available;
- Some of the indicators may be interpolated and extrapolated with base year value.
- Studies may be conducted to work out all prices- shadow prices wherever needed;
- What are the specific indicators for which estimations / predictions are required and how will it be integrated with the overall system?
- The translation of subjective or qualitative indicators into monetary values.