INITIATIVE EVALUATOR: Smart City Initiative Evaluation service as the part of SDP’s Management Consulting & Government Advisory service offering for Public, Private and Social sector clients.
Product/ Service Delivery Duration:
Min 1-2 months depending upon Size of offering required and Scope of Work.
Ideal Client Type:
Public, Private and Social sector clients: International Agencies, National Governments-Ministries; Local Governments-Municipalities, Development Authorities, Smart City SPVs/ offices, Private Companies.
What is in the package of Product/Services (Deliverables)?
Vendors’ Services & Solutions RFPs/RFIs/RFQs evaluation documents.
Product Offering/SoW Overview:
Determine requirements with Smart City stakeholders
Define or Review Smart City Initiative scope
Establish Smart City Initiative priorities
Proposed Smart City Initiative Activities
Develop or review Smart City Initiative & other needed documents for all the selected solutions & services,
Evaluation and recommendations.
Quotations gathering, organizing, comparing, and analyzing.
Saving analysis and recommendations
Negotiation and revisions.
Evaluation score cards for Smart City Initiative.
- Cost-effective resource utilization.
- High Level of transparency in Smart City Initiative implementation.
- Providing hassle free Smart City Initiative management.
- Selecting right fit Smart City Initiative qualified expert evaluation.
Additional Free Offerings:
- Inefficiency in resource optimization for Smart City Initiative Implementation.
- Delayed timeframe for smart city implementation.
- Lack of right fit and impact generating smart solution.
- Lack of coordination between smart city stakeholders.
- Unsuccessful impact generation from the smart city initiatives.
- Smart Solution Inputs & value addition, Efficiencies (and scale, Outcomes: quality, timeliness, equity.
- Combined with other forecasting tools, can assist in policy making by identifying important needs or gaps.
- The complexity of Smart City Initiative Evaluation is more which leads to the problem in implementation.
- The estimation of activity time are subjective in Smart City Initiative Evaluation which is a major disadvantage.
- Maintenance of Smart City Initiative Evaluation is also expensive and complex.
- The actual distribution of may be different from the Smart City Initiative Evaluation beta distribution which causes wrong assumptions.
- It under estimates the expected project completion time as there is chances that other paths can become the critical path if their related activities are deferred.