COST ESTIMATOR: Smart City Project Cost Estimation service as the part of SDP’s Management Consulting & Government Advisory service offering for Public, Private and Social sector clients.
Product/ Service Delivery Duration:
Min 2-3 months depending upon Size of offering required and Scope of Work.
Ideal Client Type:
Public, Private and Social sector clients: International Agencies, National Governments-Ministries; Local Governments-Municipalities, Development Authorities, Smart City SPVs/ offices, Private Companies.
What is in the package of Product/Services (Deliverables)?
- Smart City Project Cost Estimation Report.
- Support & Guidelines for Smart City Project Cost Estimation service.
Product Offering/SoW Overview:
- Define Smart City Project Cost Estimate’s Purpose.
- Develop Smart City Project Estimating Plan
- Define Smart City Project Characteristics
- Determine Cost Estimating Techniques
- Identify Rule, Assumptions and Obtain Data
- Develop Point Estimate
- Conduct Sensitivity Analysis
- Conduct Risk and Uncertainty Analysis
- Document the Estimate and Present to Management
- Update Cost Estimate
- Clear identification of tasks
- Broad participation in preparing estimates
- Availability of valid data
- Standardized structures for the estimates
- Provisions for program uncertainties
- Recognition of inflation
- Excluded costs
- Independent reviews of estimates
- Revision of estimates for significant program changes
Additional Free Offerings:
- Managing Project Changes.
- Managing simultaneous project changes is perhaps the most challenging aspect of effective cost control.
- Inaccurate Reports.
- Budget Forecasting.
- Inefficient Processes and Systems.
- Applying Cost Control Measures Effectively.