RISK VULNERABILITY ASSESSOR: Smart Cities & Initiatives Risk Vulnerability & Assessment service as the part of SDP’s Management Consulting & Government Advisory service offering for Public, Private and Social sector clients.
Product/ Service Delivery Duration:
Min 2 months depending upon Size of offering required and Scope of Work.
Ideal Client Type:
Public, Private and Social sector clients: International Agencies, National Governments-Ministries; Local Governments-Municipalities, Development Authorities, Smart City SPVs/ offices, Private Companies.
What is in the package of Product/Services (Deliverables)?
Smart Cities & Initiatives Risk Vulnerability & Assessment Report.
Product Offering/SoW Overview:
- Risks analysis and assessment tools.
- Smart city assessment tools.
- Determining risk assessment requirements, identifying risks, assessing risks, and analyzing and evaluating risks.
- Create one risk index for all systems, although each system can have different risk factors and different indices. The three models to create and measure the generated final risk index: linear approximation, hierarchal fuzzy logic, and a hybrid model based on a combination of both models.
- To provide hybrid model provides an efficient estimation for the final risk index. The resulted model can be used to perform automatic clustering based on the risk index and assist maintenance teams in prioritizing their tasks.
- Automated risk estimation that adjusts the business process model of life cycle management with the utilization of available standards and platforms.
- Identifying operating assets within the business process and their associated risks, thus conducting risk assessment consistently according to the business needs and increasing incident response readiness.
Smart Cities and Initiatives Recognizing and controlling hazards.
Create awareness among citizens– and use it as a training tool as well.
Set risk management standards, based on acceptable safe practices and legal requirements.
Reduce incidents in the city.
Save costs by being proactive instead of reactive.
Additional Free Offerings:
RISK VULNERABILITY ASSESSOR
- Technology-related risks, organizational risks, and external environment risks.
- Security risks, high adoption cost, interoperability between different IoT devices, lack of standards.
- Technical risks associated with AI.
- Technical risks associated with IoT.
- Technical risks associated with Blockchain
- Socioeconomic risks
- Governance and legal risks
- Strategic risks