Smart City Guideline service as the part of SDP’s Management Consulting & Government Advisory service offering for Public, Private and Social sector clients.
Product/ Service Delivery Duration:
Min 1 months depending upon Size of offering required and Scope of Work.
Ideal Client Type:
Public, Private and Social sector clients: International Agencies, National Governments-Ministries; Local Governments-Municipalities, Development Authorities, Smart City SPVs/ offices, Private Companies.
What is in the package of Product/Services (Deliverables)?
Smart Cities Guideline Document & Toolkit.
Product Offering/SoW Overview:
Provides Smart Cities Programme or project-specific instructions for such things as preparation and planning, writing the document, formal review, release and acceptance procedures.
Smart Cities Guideline Documentation Design, Documentation Outlining, Documentation Production, Document Review.
No Operational Ambiguity
A single source of truth saves time and energy and make decision making smarter.
Essential to quality and process control
Cuts down duplicative work
Additional Free Offerings:
SMART CITY GUIDE
- Smart Cities Guidelines are fragmented ecosystem,
- Scaling up to the amount of data produced increases,
- Lack of Effective and Efficient Data Processing and Analytics,
- Protect Residents’ Data to Assuage Privacy Concerns,
- Political Differences Can Be a Roadblock to Smart City Deployments,
- Require buy-in from multiple stakeholders involved in a public-private funding mechanism,
- Public and Private Sector Organizations Need to Coordinate.