MATCHIOT: IoT Solution Matching service as the part of SDP’s Management Consulting & Government Advisory service offering for Public, Private and Social sector clients.
Product/ Service Delivery Duration:
Min 1 months depending upon Size of offering required and Scope of Work.
Ideal Client Type:
Public, Private and Social sector clients: International Agencies, National Governments-Ministries; Local Governments-Municipalities, Development Authorities, Smart City SPVs/ offices, Private Companies.
What is in the package of Product/Services (Deliverables)?
Smart Solutions Identification List and project overview report.
Product Offering/SoW Overview:
Identification of challenges and matching the requirements.
Proposing the right fit smart solutions.
Techniques from agile requirements engineering to propose a methodology for identifying user stories and associated risks and priorities and via a collaborative, participatory, single day workshop, named inception workshop.
Presenting the findings of the matching smart solutions from the first application of the method, with the active involvement of the relevant stakeholders, i.e. technical and domain experts, which concluded in seven user stories.
- Smart Solution strategy allows fast and easy adaptation
- Easy customization and constant updated to the latest technologies.
- Offering in field configuration.
- Updated capabilities to provide flexibility and to future proof our client's investments.
Additional Free Offerings:
- Pace of change & cost,
- It's not easy for the decision makers to keep up with the rapidly changing technology,
- Different social dynamics,
- Limited perceived effectiveness of technology,
- Lack of alignment between technology, curriculum, and instruction,
- Lack of clarity about the purpose of ‘solution‘.